Thursday, April 23, 2015

Throwback Days: Sofia's First Birthday Cake

Sofia's birthday is coming up in two days and our little lady will crossover from two to three. Wow...how can the twos already be gone? It feels like she just turned it yesterday! You know I had to look back on the days when she was an itty bitty in a normal motherly fashion and I found this little gem in my folder of endless photos and videos. Her first birthday cake and song. Aw...the feels.

video


Then I also found this as well...the digging into the sugar filled cake. That resulting diaper was a joy...*add sarcastic tone* But at least Sofi loved the taste of it. She's a cake fan just like her Mommy.

video


Aren't children's birthdays wonderful? I hope Sofia enjoys this year just as much.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...