Sunday, April 12, 2015

The Upward Climb



It's been a while since I have written a post and fear is to blame for that. I feel like I bared so much of my soul and personal life that maybe it might have been too much. It was a post meant to vent, but also a reach out to other mothers or people who were or are in the same situation as me. I felt like at the time...I was at the end of my rope.  So much stress, anxiety and depression was piling up on me. Then when I got the news about my Type 2 diabetes, it was the straw that broke the camel's back.

However...I am slowly but surely getting back on my feet. I have lost about 12 pounds already since taking my new medications and I ca feel my mood getting better each day.

I want to keep getting better. I want to learn how to live for today and not for the past or the future. I want to go through a year without plaguing thoughts of what if? I need to get better not just for myself but for mi rey and mi princesa. It's a long road...but I'm willing to take the journey.

I really want to thank Stevie, Candace and Starnita for giving me support and advice when I needed it the most. It's nice to know that people are looking out when you least expect for them to. I know that in that moment, I felt like I matter.

Anyway, to keep this update post short and get on with life, I will end this by saying that the Ortiz Kingdom still stands and it's queen...

It's queen is back.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...