Sunday, April 19, 2015

5000 Question Survey 101-150


Time for another part of the 5000 question survey I am participating in! The picture above was one of my senior pictures. Time really does fly but I remember that moment perfectly. Onward!

101. What does happiness/joy feel like physically?
For me it's a warming rising feeling in my heart that almost feels like it's about to burst

102. List five people you love starting with the one you love the absolute most.

A. My King

B. My Princess

C. My Mom and my Dad (They are both equal in my eyes)

D. Alisha

E. I can't pick out of all of my fave younger cousins, but they fit here! (Kalyn, Courtney, Matthew, Eric, Ryan, Jonathan, Kearrah, Kya)

103. How many movies have you gone to see this month?
None

104. If you could have 3 wishes...but none of them could be for yourself, what would you wish for? 1.For Sofia to have a happy life 2. For Juan to find his place in life 3. For my parents to their dreams come true.

105. In what ways do you relax and de-stress when you are really tense?
It's hard to tell nowadays but usually I sing or read

106. How much money would it take to get you to drive to school naked in the springtime and get out of the car? 
There is no amount...sorry.

107. Have you ever killed an animal?
I kill bugs all the time.

108. Have you ever lost someone close to you?
Yes, my cousin was murdered in 2004 and my grandmother passed from cancer in 2009

109. What do you think of cloning?
I personally think it's unnecessary at this moment in time, but you never know what might happen in the future that people might need to use it.

110. Do you read or watch TV more often?
I'm more of a computer girl, but I take breaks some times to read.

111. With all this talk of terrorism going around are you willing to sacrifice rights and freedoms for increased safety?
Hell no!

112. What is the punishment you would come up with for Osama Bin Laden if you caught him alive?
Life in high security prison while letting him get beat up by the fiercest inmates.

113. Have you ever named an individual part of your body?
My boobies used to be called Rita and Shanita, but I don't really do that anymore.

114. Have you ever been on the radio or on TV?
Yes on the news for a brief time. They misspelled my name though

115. Have you ever won a lottery, or sweepstakes?
No

116. Have you ever won a contest or competition?
No

117. Do you like to watch The Joy of Painting show with Bob Ross (check out this link if you don't know who he is. Also please note me if you notice the link is broken) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bob_Ross_(painter)?
No, but I do remember bits and pieces of his show when I was little.

118. Do you know what your grandparents and your great grand parents did for a living?
My grandfather on my dad's side worked in a factory and my grandmother on my mom's side worked in the post office.

119. Is there anything really interesting in your family history?
My great grandparents on my dad's side are Native American

120. Is there anyone you trust completely?
My friend Delrica

121. Have you ever lost someone without having the chance to say goodbye?
My cousin Christopher

122. How do you feel about women in politics?
It's whatever

123. Would you rather have an indoor Jacuzzi or an outdoor pool?
Outdoor pool

124. What things are you interested in that you study or read about on your own?
Just anything photography right now

125. Would you consider yourself to be intelligent?
Nah

126. Would you consider yourself to be wise?
Sometimes

127. Have you ever given or received a lap dance?
I have given and have had one done to me before

128. Have you ever spoken to a homeless person?
Yes

129. Would you ever creep into the subway tunnels to go exploring?
Hell to the no!

130. If you could add 70 years to your life but only by making some random person die 70 years sooner would you? 
No.

131. Can you finish any of the following lyrics?

A: Nothing to kill or die for...

B: Late comings with the late comin' stretcher...

C: I could make a film and make you my star...

Nah..too lazy right now. :P

132. Were you ever with someone while they died?
I wasn't with her when she died, but I was there with my Nanny a few hours before she left us.

133. Would you rather be a world political leader or a rock star?
Definitely a rock star...that's so much more fun I think

134. Have you ever given someone a love letter that you wrote?
Yes, but it was more like a "Rose are red" kind of thing

135. Have you ever sent someone a surprise though the mail?
No

136. Are you looking forward to any concerts right now?
Nah...not really a concert person

137. Of all animated movies, which is the best one you've ever seen?
It's a tie to me between Princess and the Frog and How to Train Your Dragon.

138. What are the best bands or songs to listen to while driving?
Anything by Beyonce or Bruno Mars

139. What do you think is the most amazing thing that anyone has ever accomplished?
Well...Obama being the first African American president is good on my list

140. What could a member of the opposite sex do to impress you?
Surprise me with something he could do that I didn't expect

141. About how many emails do you get a day?
Too many

How many of those emails are junk mail?
Too many again

How many of them are forwards?
None

142. What is your favorite thing to do online besides filling out surveys?
Writing in my blog or researching for my novels

143. Do you believe Kurt Cobain (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Cobain) killed himself or was it a conspiracy?
Who knows?

144. Have you ever thought about hitchhiking across the country?
Hell to the no! I don't know those people picking me up! Could be a murderer in there.

145. Who would you bring with you on this kind of a road trip?
Nobody cause I'm not going

146. Of the following, which word best describes you: accurate, bold,
charming, dependable


Charming :D

147. If you are single, at about what age do you think you will be ready to settle down and get married? If you are married, how old were you at the time?
I was 27

148. Do you often wonder, when you say goodbye to people, if it is the last time you will ever see them?
No

149. What movie are you most looking forward to seeing when it comes out?
Jurassic World

150. What is your quest?
To get my driver's licence this year


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...