Sunday, March 8, 2015

Just A Random Brittney Survey

      



1.What time did you get up this morning?: 9:45 am

2. Diamonds or Pearls? I would say both, but I'm leaning towards pearls

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? : Fifty Shade of Grey and I loved it. What I can say? I write the same genre.

4. What is your favorite TV show?: Wow...that's a hard one. It's a tie between Empire, Scandal and Nikita. Ooh, Archer's a good one too.

5. What did you eat for breakfast?: Stuffed french toast, eggs and bacon from IHOP

6. What foods do you dislike?: onions

7. Your favorite potato chip?: Hot and Spicy pork skins

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?: I would say...Stripped by Christina Aguilera

9. What kind of car do you drive?: I don't drive but we have a white Dodge Ram

10. Favorite sandwich?: Turkey and bacon grilled cheese

11. What characteristics do you despise?: There are several, but the main one would be laziness. It drives me crazy when people don't work for anything and think they are entitled to everything.

12. What are your favorite clothes?: Jeans! I also have a black and white bodycon dress that I love.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?: Japan

14. What color is your bathroom?: We don't have a color just yet.

15. Favorite brand of clothing? Don't really have one

16. Favorite time of day?: Any time I can write uninterrupted

17. Where would you want to retire?: Hmm...not sure just yet.

18. Favorite sport to watch?: Olympics or sometimes baseball

19. Coke or Pepsi?: Pepsi, but I don't drink it much.

20. Are you a morning person or night owl?: Night Owl

21. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?: I got a new camera and now I have my business cards and flyers. I just need to learn and explore a bit more with my camera but other than that, my business is going to take off.

22. What did you want to be when you were little?: Funny thing...I wanted to be a lawyer. O.o 
What was I thinking? Justice system just doesn't interest me at all now.

23. What is your best childhood memory?: With my mom- going to different places together like museums and the zoo. Dad-Going on road trips.

24. Nicknames?: Brit, Bit Bit, Bitz, Brittanica, Pooh Bear and Poohbie are a majority.

25. Piercings?: Ears, but I don't wear earrings because of the itchy feeling in my ears.

26. Eye Color?: Brown

27. Favorite day of the week?: Sunday...it's church day and a good day to relax with the king and princess

28. Favorite restaurant?: IHOP, Olive Garden are the only ones at the top of my head right now.

29. Favorite ice cream?: Americone Dream by Ben and Jerrys

30. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?: Barnes and Noble, for serious!

31. Bedtime?: The latest would be 2, and the earliest is 11:30

32. What are you listening to right now?: Nothing just yet, but I'm about either listen to Spotify or Calm.com to help with writing.

33. How many tattoos do you have?: None

34. Next film you'll see?: I really want to see Hot Tub Time Machine 2



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...