Monday, March 16, 2015

First Blooms of Spring

Ever since I got my new Nikon D3200, I have been trying to get some good photos and experience how to use it. My photography workshop classes start at the end of this month. For those interested in learning photography, I recommend ClickinMoms. It's a membership so you could either pay $60 annually or $195 for the lifetime membership which is what I have. There are various pros and cons to both so choose what feels right for you.

Today just out of the blue I have decided to take some photos to see what I could do with my lenses. These are what have come out of that...














I'm no pro yet...but I'm in love...




1 comment:

  1. You have a great blog! you should check out mine and let me know what you think in a comment! :) keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...