51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...
Fruitgoogle: A new way to google!
Ambytime: Time for fun with Amber!
Asscactus: A very prickly ass
52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Wow...does a writing a page in a novel count cause that's the answer for me
53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
It was a tie between my baby doll, Jason and my stuffed dog, Fella
54. How many TV’s are in your house?
55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Watch the stars
56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Yes...though it was more like a nightmare. I had a dream that my Nanny died...and the rest is sad history.
58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
Hell no! While I do believe that some people have gifts...it's not someplace I see myself going in that direction
59. What is your idea of paradise?
White sands, my man by side and a table full of food
60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I definitely believe in God and I believe that there is no question that He is above all of us and that we should definitely fear Him. But I also believe that He is a God that is loving.
61. Do you believe in Hell?
Hell to the yes.
62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Been out of the country?
63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I have given some of my breakfast to the homeless.
64. Are you a patient person?
I want to say yes...but it's a definite no.
65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
Get stuffed til you poop day
66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
????....don't know! I'll come back to that too!
68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
Disney World! WOOT!!!
69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I've my secrets definitely...too bad you can't read them.
71. What is under your bed right now?
I have no idea and I'm too scared to find out, hopefully Sofia's metal bat in case of burglars.
72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
I'd live there
73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
I don't drive, yet.
74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
Cha Cha Slide
75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Some kind of cumbia song that I danced to with Juan
76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
OH yes...very much so.
79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
No, we would fly up cause there is no gravity
80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
Avatar the Last Airbender
86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Throw up or seeing somebody throw up...UGH but it's a close tie with anything having to do with your eyeballs.
87. What was the last thing you paid for?
88. Are you a coupon clipper?
89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
My Nikon D3200 camera
90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...
Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
I'm sorry...I zoned out on this question. So...who knows?
92. What insects are you afraid of?
Shit, all of them!
93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
"Yeah, I'm in another world. You're welcome to join me."
94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
I don't know...
95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
96. What are your parents interested in?
Dad-Having his dreams come true Mom-Having a successful life
97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
When I'm making somebody happy or laugh
100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
Sleeping bag, cell phone, clothes