Thursday, March 19, 2015

5000 Question Survey 51-100



51. Make up a definition for the following silly words...

Fruitgoogle: A new way to google!
Ambytime: Time for fun with Amber!
Asscactus: A very prickly ass

52. What was the last thing you made with your own hands?
Wow...does a writing a page in a novel count cause that's the answer for me

53. What was your favorite toy as a child?
It was a tie between my baby doll, Jason and my stuffed dog, Fella

54. How many TV’s are in your house?
Three.

55. What is your favorite thing to do outside?
Watch the stars

56. How do you feel when you see a rainbow?
Amazed

57. Have you ever dreamt a dream that came true?
Yes...though it was more like a nightmare. I had a dream that my Nanny died...and the rest is sad history.

58. Have you ever been to a psychic/tarot reader?
Hell no! While I do believe that some people have gifts...it's not someplace I see myself going in that direction

59. What is your idea of paradise?
White sands, my man by side and a table full of food

60. Do you believe in god and if so what is he/she/it like?
I definitely believe in God and I believe that there is no question that He is above all of us and that we should definitely fear Him. But I also believe that He is a God that is loving.

61. Do you believe in Hell?
Hell to the yes.

62. What one thing have you done that most people haven't?
Been out of the country?

63. What is the kindest thing you have ever done?
I have given some of my breakfast to the homeless.

64. Are you a patient person?
I want to say yes...but it's a definite no.

65. What holiday should exist but doesn't?
Get stuffed til you poop day

66. What holiday shouldn't exist but does?
Columbus Day

67. What's the best joke you ever heard?
????....don't know! I'll come back to that too!

68. Where is the most fun place you have EVER been?
Disney World! WOOT!!!

69. Is your hair natural or dyed?
Natural.

70. Do you have any deep dark secrets or are you pretty much up front?
I've my secrets definitely...too bad you can't read them.

71. What is under your bed right now?
I have no idea and I'm too scared to find out, hopefully Sofia's metal bat in case of burglars.

72. If you were in the Land of Oz would you want to live there or go home?
I'd live there

73. If you drive do you frequently speed?
I don't drive, yet.

74. What is the world's best song to dance to?
Cha Cha Slide

75. What song was on the last time you danced with someone?
Some kind of cumbia song that I danced to with Juan

76. Do you prefer Disney or Warner Brothers?
Disney definitely

77. What is the first animal you would run to see if you went to the zoo?
Lions

78. Would you consider yourself to be romantic?
OH yes...very much so.

79. If the earth stopped rotating would we all fly off?
No, we would fly up cause there is no gravity

80. What is the one thing that you love to do so much that you would make sacrifices to be able to do it?
Write

81. If you (and everyone) had to lose one right or freedom, but you could pick which one everyone had to lose, what would you pick?
Press

82. If you had to choose would you live on the equator or at the North Pole?
Equator

83. Would you rather give up listening to music or watching television?
Watching TV

84. What do you think makes someone a hero?
Protectiveness

85. What cartoon would you like to be a character in?
Avatar the Last Airbender

86. Name one thing that turns your stomach:
Throw up or seeing somebody throw up...UGH but it's a close tie with anything having to do with your eyeballs.

87. What was the last thing you paid for?
Kindle books

88. Are you a coupon clipper?
No

89. Get anything good in the mail recently?
My Nikon D3200 camera

90. Which would you rather take as a gym class...dancing, sailing, karate, or bowling?
Dancing!

91. In Star Trek people 'beam' back and forth between different places. What this means is they stand in a little tube and their molecules are deconstructed and sent to another tube somewhere else where they are reassembled. Only problem is when the molecules are deconstructed the person is dead. When they are put back together it is only a clone that has all the dead person's memories. So...

Is the person who gets beamed the same person on both ends?
I'm sorry...I zoned out on this question. So...who knows?

92. What insects are you afraid of?
Shit, all of them!

93. If you could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?
"Yeah, I'm in another world. You're welcome to join me."

94. What's the most eccentric thing you have ever worn?
I don't know...

95. If you could pick one food that you could eat all you wanted but it would have no effect on how much you weigh, what food would it be?
Bacon

96. What are your parents interested in?
Dad-Having his dreams come true Mom-Having a successful life

97. Have you ever caught an insect and kept it as a pet?
HELL NO.

Have you ever caught and tamed a wild animal?
NO.

98. What is more helpful to you, wishes or plans?
Plans

99. When do you feel your life energy the strongest?
When I'm making somebody happy or laugh

100. You are spending the night alone in the woods and may bring only 3 items with you. What do you bring?
Sleeping bag, cell phone, clothes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...