1. Who are you?
Brittney Patrice Ortiz- I'm also known as Bit Bit, Bitz, Pooh Bear, Poohbie and Bitzsoi
2. What are the 3 most important things everyone should know about you?
1) I'm have a husband and daughter
2) I am a writer, blogger and photographer
3) I have Aspergers Disorder.
3. When you aren't filling out 5,000 question surveys like this one what are you doing?
eating, writing, listening to music, blogging, singing, tumblr, taking care of
4. List your classes in school from the ones you like the most to the ones you like the least (or if you are out of school, think of the classes you did like and didn't like at the time).
I loved lunch...and I hated math
5. What is your biggest goal for this year?
To learn how to drive
6. Where do you want to be in 5 years?
1) Published a book
2) Driving alone
3) Have a job
4) Have a good amount of money
7. What stage of life are you in right now?
Trying to find a job and getting ready to decorate my home
8. Are you more child-like or childish?
9. What is the last thing you said out loud?
"She can see with that light." to my husband regarding Sofia fixing a puzzle with our lamp on.
10. What song comes closest to how you feel about your life right now?
Slow Me Down by Emmy Rossum
11. Have you ever taken martial arts classes?
Uh...no. I should though.
12. Does your life tend to get better or worse or does it just stay the same?
It's the same right now
13. Does time really heal all wounds?
14. How do you handle a rainy day?
I stay inside, protecting my black hair.
15. Which is worse...losing your luggage or having to sort out tangled holiday lights?
This is a hard one because I've been through both
16. How is your relationship with your parents?
My mom and I get along until we butt heads...then it's hard for a bit. Me and my dad have a pretty good relationship though we did have a split up for about a year and two months.
Will you miss them when they are gone?
Hell to the yeah! They are my best friends.
17. Do you tend to be aware of what is going on around you?
At times, though when it comes to current events, I wish I wasn't
18. What is the truest thing that you know?
That life is always going to be harsh
19. What did you want to be when you grew up?
20. Have you ever been given a second chance?
I have been given a second chance with my mom...when she was in the ICU and nearly died.
21. Are you more of a giver or a taker?
22. Do you make your decisions with an open heart/mind?
23. What is the most physically painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Childbirth for serious
24. What is the most emotionally painful thing that has ever happened to you?
Hmm...it's a tie between losing my cousin Christopher and losing my Nanny
25. Who have you hugged today?
My baby girl and my mom
26. Who has done something today to show they care about you?
My dad gave me some money so that we could have pizza for dinner (our grocery supplies were low)
27. Do you have a lot to learn?
28. If you could learn how to do three things just by wishing and not by working what would they be?
2) To cook good ass food
3) To keep my house clean
29. Which do you remember the longest: what other people say, what other people do or how other people make you feel?
What people say and do
30. What are the key ingredients to having a good relationship?
31. What 3 things do you want to do before you die?
2) Go to Japan
3) Have a book published
32. What three things would you want to die to avoid doing?
1) Having cancer
2) Being held hostage
3) Losing my husband or child
33. Is there a cause you believe in more than any other cause?
Not sure if it's a cause, but I'm all for breastfeeding mothers.
34. What does each decade make you think of:
20's: Big bands
30's: Old people
40's: Old people
50's: Poodle skirts
60's: Civil Rights Movement
70's: Disco music
90's: Uh...horrible memories
2000's: High School
2010's: New year with Angel
35. Which decade do you feel the most special connection to and why?
70's! Their disco music and clothes rocked!!!
36. What is your favorite oldie/classic rock song?
Oldie-anything by KC and the Sunshine Band
Rock- School's Out for Summer/Paranoid
37. What country do you live in and who is the leader of that country?
If you could say any sentence to the current leader of your country what would it be?
You're awesome but you can do better than this...
38. What's your favorite TV channel to watch in the middle of the night?
ID-well maybe not in the middle of the night so Boomerang
39. What Disney villain are you the most like and why?
Hades-he's so sarcastic
40. Have you ever been a girl scout/boy scout?
Nope almost was though
41. If you were traveling to another continent would you rather fly or take a boat?
42. Why is the sky blue during the day and black at night?
Duh..the sun is gone.
43. What does your name mean?
44. Would you rather explore the deeps of the ocean or outer space?
45. Word association
What is the first word that comes to mind when you see the word:
Air: Air conditioner
Meat: Yes, please.
Pink: Little girls
Magic: Harry Potter
Pulp: Orange Juice
46. If you could meet any person in the world who is dead who would you want it to be?
Martin Luther King Jr.
47. What if you could meet anyone who is alive?
48. Is there a movie that you love so much you could watch it everyday?
Any How to Train Your Dragon movie
49. You are going to be stuck alone in an elevator for a week. What do you bring to do?
Ask for a huge bucket, ...protein bars, and a laptop
50. Have you ever saved someone's life or had your life saved?
My mom says I have saved her by calling 911 when she had her asthma attack