Monday, January 12, 2015

Something Snapped Session: Baby Miguel- 3 weeks old



For those of you who have been following along, my sibling-in-laws, Daniel and Fatima had their little boy almost two months ago. Two months! I can't believe he's been here that long already! I'm telling you, I'm already in love with my nephew. Every time we go over to the house to seem them, I some how find him just laying on my stomach, staring me deep in my eyes. It's love I tell ya! I was even the one who gave him his nickname: Chapito which means from what I know, "little Chapo". Correct me if I'm wrong!

This photo session is just a candid newborn shoot for when Chapito was just about to be a month old. He has other ones, but I'm glad I was able to take a few too for Fatima to look back on and smile at.




My favorite picture
And here are some cute extras, because I can't get enough of my nephew! Sooner or later, there will be some chunk I can ooh and aww at!




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...