Wednesday, October 15, 2014

The Good and the Bad...

It's been quite a day today. I got all dolled up so I could go and bring my resume to a realtor business. The position is for a Real Estate Assistant  for Mon-Fri from 8:30 to 6 and it seems like something I could really do. So with this situation there is good and bad...

Good: The owner of the business was able to see me right away and he told me about all of what I would be doing. It seemed daunting at first but when he said it was a learn as I go kind of thing, I felt a bit better. That is the worse thing for me is figuring out what I need to do in a job. It makes me look stupid and it doesn't get anything done in my job. So I rather know what I'm doing ahead of time. After he looked at my resume, the owner then said that my qualifications looked good, so that made me feel good and giddy. Hopefully that will win him over with finding someone. Preferably me. I would so love to have a new job so that I can start fixing up stuff in my house, start getting new clothes and items for myself and also to get new stuff for Sofia too.

Bad: Before I left I realized that I can't find my SS card! What the ever living hell?! I can't believe this! I just got a new card too so this is more disappointing than you guys realize. It makes me feel like the worst person who can't even keep up with important items. I need that card as everybody know to have this job. So please wish me luck in finding in it my house. If not, I'm going to have to get a new one and wait for it to get here. Irritating...

But the point of this post really is that, Brittney...might have herself a job really soon! I'm excited and nervous!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...