Friday, October 24, 2014

Something Snapped Session: Fatima Ortiz Maternity

Well, it's safe to say my nephew is comfy where he is inside of his mommy because from what I know, he is past his due date which was on the 22nd. We are excited to meet Mr. Daniel Miguel whenever he decides to come into the world. Speaking of which, I was very happy to give for my baby shower gift a free photo session to Fatima and my brother in law, Daniel. We had a great time snapping pics at the Botanic Gardens and even though it was early, it was still pretty hot. Here are some of the pictures I took during that adorable session time.




















One thing is for sure...Miguel is going to be one lucky baby boy with parents like these two.

ETA: Got the phone call from my husband this morning- the baby is on the way!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...