Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Attention to All!



I have a confession to make. It turns out that I have a blogger crush! I mean it's a hard crush too! This blogger has me getting on to my blog list and going straight to her blog! She is just amazing and I love all of her posts!

My blogger crush, Ladies and Gentlemen is Courtney from Sweet Turtle Soup!

via Sweet Turtle Soup © Courtney
You've probably seen me talk about her on here a couple of times, but I truly can't get enough of reading about her little family located in Florida and I'm sure when you check  her out, you'll fall for her too!

She's a major lover of holidays and is always found celebrating them. She's also a lover of Disney and being as she lives in Florida, she is often making elaborate posts of her visits at Disney World. She's not the only one who seems to love it- her young daughter, Aria is never too far away and is totally adorable. She has a good husband and also three fur babies. It's the complete package.

Not only is she a good blogger, Courtney is also a wonderful person. She has given me such good advice regarding blogging and vacationing at Disney even when she didn't have to. That's a sweet person in my book and I hope that she will continue to be a good friend with me.

Please, take my advice and check out her fabulous blog! I guarantee that it won't be a waste of your time!

Who is your blogger crush? Post about them and let them know who awesome they really are!


2 comments:

  1. oh shucks, making me blush! Thanks so much for the sweet words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, I've met a few good friends through my blog too. I love when you meet ppl that you click with! Enjoy your blog crush ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...