Friday, October 17, 2014

A Quiz for the King and Queen




What are your middle initals? P & None (Juan doesn't have a middle name)

How long have you been together? Almost 6 years.

How long did you know each other before you started dating? Only a couple of months

Who asked whom out? We were put on a semi blind date. After which on New Years, he asked me to be his girlfriend.

Whose siblings do/did you see the most? Mostly his. My sister was only ever so often

Do you have any children together? We have one little lady and hopefully one in the future.

What about pets? Nope, and we probably won't due to differences.

Did you go to the same school? No. He went to Diamond Hill and I went to Martin High

Who is the smartest? Who knows? I'm more smarter when it comes to writing and English and he's a wiz at numbers and math

Who is more sensitive? Me, for serious.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? I'm going to say IHOP and Esperanza's

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Negril, Jamaica

Who has the craziest exes? His! Trust!

Who has the worst temper? I have a louder kind of temper. But when he gets really mad, you can tell it.

Who does the cooking? I do, but he does some cooking sometimes as well.

Who is more social? I would say it's equal.

Who is the neat-freak? He is for sure!

Who is more stubborn? We're both pretty stubborn.

Who hogs the bed? Nobody really.

Who wakes up earlier? I do

Where was your first date? Chili's

Who has the bigger family? I would say me, because I have a pretty big family on both sides of my family.

Do you get flowers often? Not as often as I would like.

How do you spend the holidays? We're still in the process of learning how to share, but usually we do something with his family and then with mine or vice versa.

Who is more jealous? We're about the same I guess. We joke around about how we're spending our free time with our boyfriend and girlfriend, Chad and Melvina (don't ask.)

How long did it take to get serious? Nearly a year. About the time that we moved in. It took the King a little while to agree to move in and longer to agree to have kids and get married.

Who eats more? We eat about the same. We love us some food!

Who does/did the laundry? He does his and I do mine and Sofia's

Who’s better with the computer? Me! For serious! I still have to help him with stuff.

Who drives when you are together? Juan is always the driver as I don't have a license. 


This quiz was taken from a cute little blog called The Sanderbrinks


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...