Friday, September 12, 2014

High Five for Friday

My other Link Up for the night will be for High Five Friday with Lauren. While I do have confessions, there are just information think is awesome to share. High Five!



1. I have been trying to change up Sofia's schedule during the day. Sadly, I've been noticing that she's been watching a lot of television lately and while the shows that she watches are usually educational, she still gets distracted as soon as they come on. So much so that she's not really paying attention to us when we talk to her or call her. So, in the morning, she eats with Papi and then watches ONLY Sesame Street to learn more ABCs and 123s. Afterwards there is playtime and then storytime before nap. When she wakes up, she eats lunch and then plays a little more before I finally decide to let her watch Dora and Bubble Guppies. Then it's adult television time until Papi gets home. That way she finds something else to do or spends time with Love until bedtime where she falls fast asleep. It seems to be working so I'm not going to change it just yet!


2. I finally got to spend some quality time with my niece Anastasia last weekend. Since my sister Alisha is going to be in the last family talent show with us, she was able to come over with Annie and spend some time with us. She's so cute and what a pair of lungs that girl has. Much louder than Sofia was when she was a baby. She better become a famous singer with those!


3. I have been really aching to fix up my home lately. It's just so...plain and we've already been here two years! We still haven't finished painting the bedroom, there is bad need of decoration everywhere and there are light bulbs that need replacing. I really want to fix up our bedroom. I wanted it to be blue so that it can look sort of like what I saw on pinterest for inspiration. Here is what I would love for it to look like:

Not the ceiling, but definitely the blue and the white. I love it.
4. I have been planning with my mother to go to Disney World for my 30th birthday. I went for my 21st with her as well and I LOVED it! It is already like my second home and I can't wait to go back. I wish I could be like others that just can up and go whenever they want. Must be nice! But just knowing that we could be going back, it good enough for me. We want to go in August so the crowds won't be so bad. July would be horrible from what I saw and seeing as we might be bringing Sofia, I'm not sure if I want that.

5. Sofia is finally getting over her croup and allergies that seem to have attacked her all at once. She has had so many sniffles and I have had to wipe her nose so many times. She still coughs to clear up her lungs, but I can tell things are getting better. I don't like seeing my Boodah sick.


A new week is coming and I can't wait to see what comes out of this one. See you next Friday!


If you like what you just read please click to send a quick vote for me on Top Mommy Blogs- The best mommy blog directory featuring top mom bloggers

1 comment:

  1. Awe, I hope Sofia continues to get well and feel better! I went to Disney World once, at the age of 9, and have always wanted to go back as an adult! That sounds like a fun family trip to celebrate your bday! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...