Monday, August 4, 2014

Throwback Days- Sofia's First Laugh

There is no sweeter sound than the sound of your child's laughter. This I know for sure because I could be having the worst of days and all I need to do is hear Sofia's laugh and even for just a moment my day is brightened. Sofia took a little while before she gave us her famous laugh-she was about to be three months- and I was so surprised and thrilled to hear it. It's one of the greatest gifts she's ever given me.



I have to laugh at this video sometimes cause that shirt she's wearing was for one year olds but my mother wanted her to have a little nightgown. So it was different seeing her with some guitars and orange instead of hearts and pink. But we have grown to love that shirt and now she's too small for it. Good memories!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...