Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Stumble of the Day- 50 Free Books



Sofia loves books! She may not know what all of the words are or how to pronounce them but there are so many times I turn and see her looking at one of her many books. So far there isn't a story time in our schedule as she loves to turn pages over and over again. So I'm trying to find a solution so that I can read to Sofia and have her pay more attention than usual.

So while stumbling along on StumbleUpon, I found this entry on Not Quite Susie that was originally a chicken recipe, but after exploring the blog for a bit I found another entry about free children's books for online purchase on Amazon. WHUT?! This is what I've been looking for, seeing as my mom just gave me her Le Pan tablet recently. I think that I'm going to go ahead and start downloading today so I can start reading to her and not worry so much about her trying to move the book all over the place! Storytime...here we come!

Interested in the free books? Click the picture to be taken to the page!

Picture made @ Not Quite Susie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...