Sunday, August 31, 2014

Currently I'm...

I'm thinking about how calm it is in house right now. Despite the house still needing a bit more cleaning, it's getting better each day. I know that soon when I start working we're going to have to start thinking about a new plan to help with cleaning and cooking, but for now it's fine the way it is.

I'm loving the fact that my little miss is starting to sing. She will surprise me and her papi by just bursting out songs that she knows on Disney Junior or just the ABCs. Granted, she doesn't exactly say each word right and does more gibberish but I'm happy that singing accompanies the dancing! I'm also loving the fact that my husband and I are doing pretty good right now. We've been joking around and flirting and just having calm talks at times. There are still time where we don't see eye to eye, but that's a marriage for you.

I'm planning on having Senegalese twists done to my hair next weekend. I was at first planning on doing a short style but then I saw Brandy Norwood's instagram and saw a hairstyle she was rocking with the twists. I was SOLD! So I asked the hair braiders I usually go to if they did them and they do! So that's on the way! I'm also planning on trying to get Sofia's sleep schedule back the way it was. It was a late schedule for bed because Juan would get home so late and I wanted her to spend some time with him before it was time for bed. She would make up for the time with a later nap during the day. But since I might be working soon, it would be a good idea to get her back on the time she was.



I'm watching a new novella from Mexico called Cuidado de Angel or Beware of the Angel. It's complicated storyline so far but I've gotten the gist somewhat. It's about this girl named Marichuy who has a troubled past but she makes up for it by helping other people, though not in the best of ways like stealing and lying and partying. She ends up with this really cute psychoanalyst and from where I am, they seem to be attracted to each other, but there is no relationship yet. I'm determined to watch this to the end, but it's a long one like the Korean soap operas. I seem to love watching soap from other countries, but I can't stand the ones here! Why? I have no idea. I just can't get into them. Anyway, if you are interested in watching, I usually watch on Viki.com as it's the only site that has English subtitles.

Marichuy and Juan Miguel


Ok...ok...don't judge me, but I'm currently in love with the song Anaconda by Nicki Minaj. I'm sure there are questions like "Why would you like such a vulgar song?" I love the song as a whole, but I love the fact that it's Baby Got Back in a remixed sort of way. What other artist have you heard that has used that song for their own? I'll wait. I already have a writing scene ready for this baby too! Some of you might like this, some of you won't. Everybody has their own opinion. But for me, this rocks!
Nicki Minaj – Anaconda

I'm currently in the middle of reading books off of my tablet from Barnes and Noble.com. It's a good place to find some free books to just relax with. They might not be the best edited or the best storylines, but they do the trick for a late night when I'm trying to go to sleep. With that being said, I don't have an exact book, I'm currently reading.


I'm currently about to start Chapter 15 on Take Two and Call Me in the Morning. I'm excited, but I'm disappointed at the same time that it's taking me so long to finish the summer season of my book. I was wanting to write according to the real seasons but autumn is approaching and I'm still nowhere near the middle of summer. Better get to writing!


Other than Instagram, I haven't been taking much pictures, but I do have a few photoshoots in the near future. The first is my brother and sister-in-laws Daniel and Fatima for their maternity shoot. They will be having their little boy in October so it will be a good time to get it done. I'm planning on seeing if Fatima will get a white dress or maybe even just her bare belly and I can get some blue paint to put their hand prints on it. That will be so adorable! The shoot after that will be my aunt, Kim and my little cousins in a autumn shoot at the park. I'm excited and can't wait to get some pictures done!

If you are looking to link up on a Currently post, head on over to Jenna's page! Just make sure you comment on the person's blog post before you in line before you link up!

A Mama Collective

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...