Sunday, March 31, 2013

A Month of Instagram- March 2013

Kisses from my love.

My collection of scrapbooks

Sofia and her ponytail trying to figure out a phone.

Sofia at our neighbors house

Little Cristian Ortiz

Soi helping Papi with her car seat

How'd you get like that, Munchkin? Must have been
Papi.

The result of my Salsa Chicken in the crockpot

Result of my chicken and dumpling casserole

Time for a walk in the stroller. It's warming up outside!

All smiles with Abuelita

Hugs with Eva!

Sofia getting some time with her tio, Ruben

Only the best tubs for Miss Sofia

Me and my twin

Outside fun

I interrupted her drink time. Not pleased with Mommy.

Yep, that's her sitting sideways.

Kisses from my love

I'm feeling these shoes my Boodah is wearing. The nail
polish...not so much.

That face though...

Sofia's first Easter!

Looking all purdy with Kearrah

Me and my KeKe

Sofia's Easter Basket from Tia Bianca

Sharing a steak with Abuelito

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...