Thursday, July 31, 2014

WUT?! I'm Nominated?! WOOT!



I have seen this kind of nomination post going around on different blogs and I just wished that one day I would have that honor and now I can say that I do! I have been nominated for the Liebster Award by Lauren at Twin Tested, Pin Approved. I am so humbled by this and just so thankful for her making the time to even read my stuff. She is awesome in my books. There are others who have been nominated as well and I want to wish them congratulations! They are on their way with some excellent blogs. So now, it's my turn!

Here is what is involved with said Liebster Award:
1. You must link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You have to answer all the questions you were given by the person who nominated you.
3. You must choose 5-11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and come up with a new set of 11 questions for them.

4. Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated.

My Questions from Lauren
1. What has been your favorite family vacation or vacation in general so far?
It was a hard choice between Jamaica and Disney World and I would go back to either one of them in a heartbeat but I'm going to have to choose when I went to Disney World with my mom for my 21st birthday. It's everything you can imagine and then some. 

2. What color looks good on you?
Wow...that's a hard one too. I'm going to say turquoise

3. Who taught you how to cook?
My mother taught me general stuff, but I learned more complicated recipes from Pinterest. I've found it really is easy if you just pay attention and do exactly as it says.

4. What made you decide to start your blog?
Once again, I got inspiration from my mother. She was starting a little blogging career from a company and I just thought it was so cool that she was putting her life out there for people to know about. So I followed suit.

5. Who was your favorite teacher?
I had such an awesome math teacher named Mr. Tuttle who was that kind of teacher who didn't judge you if you didn't know how math worked or struggled. 

6. If you had to wear one pair of shoes for the rest of your life, which pair would you choose?
Boots that could fit over my calves

7. Beach or Mountains?
Beach for sure!

8. What word do you use to describe yourself and why?
Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious- I can be complicated...but fun too!

9. What movie can you watch over and over?
The Princess and the Frog- Even though it's now for Sofia's benefit, I really don't mind it either! I sing to every song too!

10. What’s your favorite pin/pin board on Pinterest?
There are so many boards that I love but I would have to say I love my photography board. It helps me learn more about the craft.

11. Who inspires you?
Many various people inspire me to do better in life. When I see awesome bloggers or see amazing photographers or excellent writers, they inspire me to do more in life. To make something of myself.


Blogs I nominate for the Liebster Award.
1. A Joyful Kind of Life
2. Peach State of Mind
3. The Latina Lens
4. Shiraz In My Sippy Cup
5. Baby Button Brown
6. Stevie's Balancing Act


Questions for the Nominees
1. What is your dream vacation?
2. What is something you are great at?
3. Coffee or Tea?
4. Favorite animal?
5. A perfect night for you?
6. An object you can't go without?
7. Why did you decide to start blogging?
8. Are you where you want to be in life?
9. What makes you extremely happy?
10. All time favorite food?
11. Genie with three wishes: What are they?


Congrats to the nominees! Let's keep up the good work, bloggers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...