Sunday, July 27, 2014

Writer Problems



So I have been having fun writing on Take Two and am now trying to finish up Chapter 14. Two days ago however, I'm writing on this novel and then BAM! Like a hit to the face with a brick I get a brand new idea for a new story. There was no warning, there wasn't even a chance to figure out what the heck happened. All I know is that I had to write down whatever popped up before it was gone.

So far, I know its about a fireman that I have named Cowen who rescues a woman named Honorée (awn-or-ray)-name may change- from a house fire. That's it. I'm sure I will think of more but I won't write on it because this is the perfect story for NaNoWriMo this year. Aflame is the name of the book and I'm hoping it can be a good one from the beginning like Take Two is because as a writer, I only wrote in parts of whatever I was writing at the time before I first participated in NaNo. Take Two is the first story I ever wrote from Chapter 1 and forward.

So here is hoping that I can do the same with Aflame. I want to be an author that has many different books. I can't wait to see where my writing journey takes me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...