Thursday, July 24, 2014

Disney 30 Day Challenge- Day 2

My Favorite Princess

I know you're probably thinking, "Her favorite must be Tiana." because Princess and the Frog is my favorite movie. While Tiana rocks as a princess, the movie mostly viewed her as a frog and by the time she was a genuine princess, it was the end of the movie! So I have to chose who I view is the fave.

Princess Ariel


I got The Little Mermaid when I was 4 and it was my movie to watch as a young girl, before The Lion King came out (actually I had a variety of Disney movies that I watched then but this one was up at the top). Not only did I watch the movie and all 3 of them at that, I watched the animated series faithfully every Saturday it came on. I loved Ariel so much. I loved her voice and tried to match it, I loved her romance with Eric, I loved her dresses and hair and mermaid tail. She is an awesome role model to people who want to do something their heart desires when other people try to hold them down. So that's why she gets the vote for my favorite princess.

Who's your favorite Disney Princess? Link here to your blogs! I can't wait to see what you have!



Past Days








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...