Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Currently I'm...


Currently I'm thinking about how slow this healing process is for my stomach. I really hope that I can be at least 90% for the last Talent Show. I don't want to have to be in the back of the dance line. That would be embarrassing after all that time in the front leading.

Currently I'm loving the fact that Sofia has so many different likes. Today, she surprised the heck out of me by trying to copy ballet moves off of Sesame Street. I didn't know that she had been paying attention so well. I nearly teared up at seeing her doing that. Are there ballet lessons in the future? We'll see. I'm also loving the fact that my mother gave me her Le Pan tablet. I don't really know why she wasn't into it, but if it's not broke don't fix it! This is even more fun and will be convenient at my in-laws house.

Currently I'm planning on getting glasses. The ultimate goal is to finally learn how to drive and in order for me to even pass to get a permit to start drivers school, I need to be able to see. So glasses are first and foremost. Then after that I will start looking into Searrs driving school for classes. Also a birthday party is being planned for a certain someone but I'll put details about that at a later time.

Currently, I am watching a couple of shows. One is Teen Wolf. I love Teen Wolf so much. I only started getting into it last year but since then I've gotten the complete seasons and am recording the new season now on TV. Then there is The Legend of Korra. Just like Teen Wolf, I started watching Avatar: The Last Airbender on Netflix last year and fell in love so it was only justified that I watched The Legend of Korra too. It doesn't disappoint me like some people and I plan to get all of it's seasons as well. My guilty pleasure show is one on Hulu called East Los High. It's like a raunchy ghetto high school drama and I can't get enough of it. Check it out if you have Hulu.

Currently, I'm listening to Active Child. I have a broad taste in music and from watching Teen Wolf I found this beautiful song called Silhouette that was made by Active Child. He has a beautiful singing voice and it helps that Ellie Goulding was on there too.  Here is the link to the song on Spotify.
Active Child – Silhouette (feat. Ellie Goulding)

Currently I'm reading Mine by Katy Evans. I'm a fan of romance novels. Sizzling hot ones at that! They are such good inspiration for my writing. There is something about a romance with a underground fighting champion who is so manly it just oozes out of the words. It's a must read if you are in to erotic romances. I also just got through reading Fifty Shades Freed for the 3rd time. Yes, I'm a fan of the books (sorry to all you non-fifty shades folks!) and I will be there seeing the movie. Probably not when it opens, but close to it.

I'm almost done writing Chapter 14 on Take Two and Call Me in the Morning. I have been slacking on this chapter for some reason. I think the hot scene had me balking a tiny bit as when I write those scenes, my head just gets so mixed up with what to write. The scene came out great though and I'm happy I got past it. Now to just finish the damn thing! :P

Asami leaned back on his bed, her eyes inquisitive. “So, when are you going to tell me more about your new girlfriend?” Hikaru paused at the word “girlfriend” and then walked out after drying his hands off. He set the record straight with sister.

“She’s not my girlfriend.”

“Then what is she? A booty call?”

Hikaru scoffed looking to the side. “Hardly.”

“Then what?” Asami shook her head; not understanding what this was to him.  Hikaru shrugged his shoulders, trying to make it as simple as possible.

“We are exclusively dating.”

At his words, Asami gave a huge smile. Her look was belittling and it rubbed Hikaru the wrong way. “I hate to break it to you, dude. That’s a relationship and people around here call that boyfriend and girlfriend status.” she explained.

Hikaru crossed his arms, wondering why he had to discuss this with his way younger sister. “Call it what you want, but that’s not what I see it as.”

Asami laughed soft, looking down at her phone. “You’re dumb.” she muttered. 

Last but not least, I'm currently photographing or more so just got through photographing Sofia yesterday during a summer rainstorm we rarely get here in Ft. Worth. I took advantage of it and let her just run outside and play, snapping pictures here and there for more material for my portfolio on the site and FB. The results were amazing and I do believe I need to give Miss Sofia a raise for being such a good model.









If you are looking to link up on a Currently post, head on over to Jenna's page! Just make sure you comment on the person's blog post before you in line before you link up!

A Mama Collective




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...