Sunday, June 15, 2014

A New Tradition for Father's Day

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL THE DADDIES OUT THERE!

You know, when I was pregnant with Sofia, so many different questions were racing through my mind. About how I would be as a mother, how I would be able to take care of this little person or if we had enough stuff to take care of her with. But majority of the time, it was: How is Juan going to be as a father? Is he going to step up to the plate and do things I'm doing or is he just going to leave it to me. He didn't seem as interested when I was pregnant so it was always on my mind. But once Sofia was born let me tell you...

I have never seen a better father than my husband. He loves his daughter so much and does everything for her. He fed her when I was tired, changed her diaper when needed (even the explosive ones), he cuddled her, played with her. I was so amazed and so very happy to know that I had a man like this and that Sofia would never have to feel let down by him.

Because of my surgery and recovery, I truthfully didn't even know that this weekend was Father's Day weekend and so I didn't have anything to get him and Sofia isn't even here with us. I know...what the heck? But I decided to show you all what an awesome father he is. Through pictures and video. I think that I might just do this every year as he and Sofia can be quite photogenic. So without further ado...every single picture and from 2012 to 2014 of Juan being the best father he can be to our princess Sofia.









2015-2017



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...