Thursday, May 29, 2014

Pictures to Catch You Up on Life!

My little rain babe and I


Finally got to see my niece, Anastasia

While Sofi got to spend time with her Auntie Ahly

Another pic of my princess hunting eggs

Just me!

Real cooking right here!


Still sleeping good at naptime

My little beauty and I


Birthday Diva!

All of the girls in Sofia's playhouse that was made for her by her Abuelito

Sofia's present table

She was not best friends with Dora today...

The  king doing his best to give me a heart attack





Sofia's first train ride!

Trinity River


What an accident! :(

1 comment:

  1. That pic of just you is super pretty! mmmm Was all that food from your Easter? That Dora balloon pic is too funny, not a fan at that moment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...