Thursday, April 24, 2014

Ballerina's Garden || Princess Sofia's 2nd Birthday Photos

I've decided that every year during the week before Sofia's birthday that I want to do some pictures of her in a tutu. Either a costume that I found in a store or one that is made for me. Either way I want to get them done and photo the heck out of my little lady.

Last year if some of you haven't seen it yet, Sofia looked like this before her first birthday:


Isn't it amazing how time flies? No longer does my baby girl have the huge cheeks, or the little baby fat rolls of her arms and legs. Nope, my little lady is growing so much more taller and more lovely than before. It amazes me that I made something so beautiful. She's still just as sweet and is coming into her own little independence. Not to say that she still doesn't cling to me when she needs a little cuddle time, but sometimes I find her doing her own thing, taking care of her babies and cooking in her little kitchen; doing things that I'm pretty sure I didn't get to do at her age. So I'm happy for that and I'm going to keep her as happy as I can within reason.













Sofia's Past Birthday Photos


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! Happy Birthday to your Sofia :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, but thank you! She had a great day!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...