Monday, April 7, 2014

Something Snapped Session: Anastasia


It has been a long time since I have seen this little girl and by long time I mean the last time I saw her, she was just born. So imagine my joy and excitement to see my niece after such a while. She and Alisha came over to my house to visit me and Sofia and while we didn't really get a lot of cuddles from Miss Annie, I was so happy to see her.


I told Alisha I wanted to take pictures of Annie and seeing as she was six months old now, it seemed fitting so I did an impromptu session in my living room. The pictures came out better than I expected. Look at this little beauty:





Sofia wanted to get in the action with her cousin.


My all time fave picture


It's amazing what can come out of a camera isn't it? Alisha loved the photos and when they left I was still smiling. I hope that we will be able to spend more time with Ahly and Annie.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...