Saturday, April 5, 2014

RTOK has a new look!



I have been wanting to get a new template for my blog and was thinking about getting it custom done but other things came up so that will have to take a backseat. After noticing how small my pictures were I knew I needed something different though. So I took a look over here at Blogaholic Designs and found some templates that range from 10-50 dollars. Juan helped me out with 20 dollars and I got this current look I have now. Pink isn't really my color but...it's springtime and I wanted a nice fresh feel. So this will do for a little while. When I get the funds I'll request for a custom blog look and then the regular purple and green will come back. If you want a template like this one...head over there! They have many different looks and styles to choose from!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...