Saturday, April 5, 2014

La Princesa || Rainstorm Beauty

We had a rainstorm hit us last Thursday and I figured since Sofia was going a bit stir crazy in the house that I would take her outside to let her play in the rain. It was a nice temperature so why not. She wasn't too sure what to do at first...the rain falling on her head feeling weird but then after a few moments, she got more confident and went out on to the driveway to feel more of the water. I was all to happy to capture her on camera and video while she had fun!

101 Things in 1001 Days Goal # 69- Let Sofia play outside in the rain.

Ready to wake up, Boo?

Taking the plunge into the rainstorm



That confused expression is priceless. I reassured her that it was ok.

Mr. Moth wanted some shelter from the rain too!

Going out for more rain fun!

My pretty girl






2 comments:

  1. Priceless expression. I remember letting my girls play out in the rain for the first time when the weather was warm enough. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it amazing seeing how they change from confusion to happiness when they realize how fun it is. She had so much fun going out and in to the garage over and over.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...