Tuesday, April 29, 2014

ICEBREAKER on Monday

Question 1- If you could be one for just 24 hours, what cereal box cartoon character would you be? Why?

That's a no brainer! I'd be this guy right here



Why? Cause he seems so cool and fun and is all for kids and exercise! That "GRRREAT" growl would be my calling card. Also he seems to be the only cereal character other than Snap, Crackle and Pop that's not running away from kids to keep his cereal safe. I tried to think if I wanted to be any of them and it was exhausting just thinking about it!

What character would you be? Comment and let's get talking!

Got this question from here


1 comment:

  1. I like what you've done with the place! (your blog). It looks grrrrrreat! haha pun intended ;)
    I'd be that crazy fruit loop bird! You know the Jungle he flies in is probably something from out of this world ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...