Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Five Things...

*Part of my 101 things in 1001 days goal: Write down five positive things that happened during the day before going to bed for a month.

1. I was able to finally mop our living room floor. (It was really gross and needed some TLC pronto)

2. Sofia was able to get a good nap today. She woke up a little late but that's ok because she's in her crib right now, sleeping soundly.

3. My computer is still going strong. Graphics card has been doing some funny stuff but the point is I'm still able to write a post right now at this moment. Praise God.

4. Sofia put on her sandals by herself today...on the right feet. Granted, she doesn't know exactly what right and left means yet but still...Mommy was happy to see that.

5. I was able to hear my baby girl's laugh today...that is positivity in itself.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...