Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What a Night...



My house is a wreck...don't worry, I won't post pictures of it. Just take my word for it. It seems endless how the house gets fully clean for a day and then the next looks like somebody just turned it upside down and shook it. I get so overwhelmed just seeing it. Hopefully my hubby can help me with some of it. Half of it even. It just needs to be done and Sofia could help out by growing a little bit. Four hands are better than two during the day.

The plan was that I was going to clean up while Juan and Sofia ate and get that out of the way. Then when I started eating I felt a pop. My filling on my left upper side had came out. So now I had this big gaping hole that I had to take care of. We went to Walgreens and I got some filling replacement. It was a sloppy job; I'm no dentist...but the hole is covered and that's all that matters. Hopefully the dentist can get me in a lot earlier than next week.

So needless to say after that and bathing a wiggly child I wasn't feeling the whole cleaning up thing. So maybe tomorrow will be different.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...