Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Time to Start Branching Out

I love my blog...this is for sure...but it's getting kind of lonely here. I really want to connect more with other bloggers, especially mommy bloggers. I would love to get more followers of course but more than that I just want more friends who can connect with me. So with that being said, I think I'm going to start commenting more and following more blogs so I can read more about peoples lives. Don't underestimate me, I will read somebody's blog from start to finish just so I can catch up to speed. But I think like me, many people just want people to read and comment so that they know that people are interested in what they are writing about.

Simple as that right? 

I have a feeling that it really isn't. Some people aren't so interested in the topics others write about, others are just too lazy to write a comment...me included. But I know that I'm going to start doing better and try to make a difference. I can't wait to see the friendships that come forth out of this.

I've also decided to put To-Know-Me Tuesdays on hold until I get more friends and followers. It's just not as fun when there is nobody linking up. Once I do then we can start knowing each other better than before! Can't wait for that! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...