Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Something Snapped is Official


Take a look at that! Step one is completed and now my photography business is real and recognized in the state of TX. ( does a mixture of the cabbage patch and the running man in happiness) See...dreams can come true but as Princess Tiana states: It takes some hard work to make it come true too. Not everybody has fairy godmothers like Cinderelly does.

What's next on the agenda? Making sure that Eric, Bianca, Jonathan and our neighbors get the photos they want. I can't just take their pictures and not let them have them! Then after that I will start thinking about pricing. I was thinking about $100 for a session, taking pictures where ever is needed and then after editing a bit, giving the client a USB to pick their pictures that they want to print up at a photo center. This is until I can get my own photo printer. But so far it seems like a good idea.

I've been wishing and dreaming about this for a long time. Now it's time to make it happen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...