Monday, March 24, 2014

Oh Me, Oh My

Some new things have started for me now. First off, this I don't do very often but I figured, if I'm going to be doing photography as my business...I can't rely on my clients for transportation. I'm going to have to get my license. So yesterday, I noticed that we didn't have anything to drink so I asked Juan if I could take a short drive to get something from the gas station. At first I really thought that he was going to be like "Hell no! That's my truck! My baby...you're going wreck her!" But no... He just said, "All right." So I got the keys and drove! I was a bit nervous...it's different kind of nervous when you are just driving by yourself. But at least I know I can get to a place and not kill myself. I even parked back in the driveway correctly. I was proud of myself.

Secondly, I have finally gotten a gym membership. I have just been noticing that I have gained a lot of weight lately (in fact...I'll tell you how much I weigh currently...I'M NOT AFRAID TO SAY IT- 255lbs.) I just feel lazy and gross and I am starting to not be able to fit my shirts and other things. So it's time to start losing it. I meet my a physical trainer today named Alden who's going to put a plan together for me. Which is good because I wouldn't even know where to start. 

There is a pool and Zumba and hip hop dancing. I am just so stoked for all of this and I'm ready to look and feel better! Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...