Friday, March 28, 2014

Confessional Friday Time!



1. I confess that I had just now...bought a new mop. The kitchen floor was disgusting and I'm terrified to know what the living room floor will look like. I had a Swiffer but it was getting tiring having to keep buying refills. I'm  happy to know that I will have cleaner floors now.

2. I confess that we need a spring cleaning day to clean up this tornado that is my house. Time to throw away and organize before I go completely crazy!

3. I confess that I have been feeling fat. After a recent trip to the doctor and a chance to stand on the scale...YEP. So what did I do? I joined a 24 hour fitness! Sweat galore! I also was able to find a friend that was up to being my own free personal trainer. God is good! I'm also a very sore lady right now, but I know that will get better!

Happy Friday to all!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...