Thursday, March 6, 2014

Advancing Something Snapped

Kind of the vision for SS's logo...we'll see.


So I've been doing these practice photoshoots for a couple of months now and so far I'm getting the hang of them. I still need to look for some classes to take. There is one that I'm thinking about doing. It's $98.00 for the beginners class and I'll look into that.

As for editing...picmonkey isn't going to cut it forever so I'm thinking about purchasing Creative Cloud membership too. That way I can do pictures and edit as much as I want, without having to buy that expensive stuff like Photoshop and Lightroom.

I am starting to get ready to get my business license for SS and so far it's making my mind spin. I'm not sure which one to get just yet. I know I'm a novice if I can't even do this. But I'm determined to make it work because in the end...this just might be what I do for a living. Either that or writing about food. LOL.

Either way...Something Snapped is going to be a reality. One way or another and I'm going to love taking the journey.


2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to get into photography as just a hobby but never wanted to cough up the money for the fancy camera for something I'd just being doing for fun. I have a few friends that have made a hobby out of it and even make some extra cash doing weddings and various events. It always looked like a FUN way to make money. Hope it works out for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie. I do like taking pictures for fun and do so often, but I really think I'd want to make a career out of it. I'd love to work in something I love.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...