Monday, February 3, 2014

Clothing Barrier



I used to be really thin...like super skinny. People used to talk about how skinny I was as a kid; how my lips didn't go with my body and all that. Then around the time I was 15, when I moved in with my dad, I began to blossom and not in a good way. I started putting on some pounds and more and more pounds. It really sucked because now I was in the position where I couldn't wear anything from the cool stores. Like Agaci Too, Forever 21, Wet Seal etc...etc...without leaving in disappointment and near tears. Nothing would fit me and I was stuck with just regular clothing. Don't get me wrong...I wasn't picky about it. I know that there are people out there who don't have clothing at all. It just would have been nice to show off my style in some good clothes.

Sad to say that my style hasn't gotten any better. I still have clothes from high school in my closet that I can't help but wear because 1: I don't have the money to get all the clothes I want or need and 2: most of the clothes that I love are too small for me.

So...what's the solution to this, Brittney?

Well... of course I need to work on my weight. I've gained more since losing my baby weight when Sofia was born. But it's going to be hard. Maybe I can get a membership to a gym since tax return time is here. It would be nice to have a personal trainer. Yeah, I know they can be expensive...but I just know that I wouldn't be able to do it by myself. I need encouragement and somebody to keep me on my toes.

I really want to end up with a body like this woman here:


She's thick but toned. I like that I have curves and I don't want them to go away so I'll work on losing some good weight but then I'll get to toning my weak muscles.

After I work on that...I will get to getting a better variety of clothes. I'm ready for something new when it comes to clothing. Wish me luck! With my current motivation...I'll need it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...