Thursday, February 6, 2014

Any Sign of Spring Yet?




Holy smoley it's really cold out...and I'm sure this is nothing for the Northerners who are buried
in snow, but 17 degrees is really cold for us Texans. The weather is going in and out and in and out and I don't know about you guys...but I'm ready for some springtime. I'll take spring allergies over winter weather any day.

Today it snowed but thankfully it wasn't really icy and Juan could drive to work and work on the roads. I am also thankful that we were able to drive for my dental appointment and to my dad's and to drop off Sofia at my in-laws for the night.

I hope all of my followers and friends that live in colder areas are keeping warm the best they can because this winter is brutal.


Oh, mister sun...please shine down on me....


2 comments:

  1. It's hot and dry over here on our side of the pond. Wanna trade places?!!!

    Hi! Stopping by from Mom Bloggers Club. Great blog!
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um yes...I would love to. cold is not my thing! I'm glad you came by Veronica! Glad you enjoyed honey!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...