Monday, January 13, 2014

Weekend of FABU- Part Dos

After spending time outside and after Louis's oldest daughter, Amber came over after work, we went out to Arlington so we could go to Dave & Busters. I had never been before and when I went I only had one question:

WHERE HAD THIS PLACE BEEN ALL MY LIFE?

Food and games all in one place? I was in heaven. Sofia loved it too; she had never really been in a place with so many people. We found a tall table and had to get a high chair for Sofia, which was hilarious because the table was so tall, that she was so little on the floor. I ordered chicken and waffles. It was good. The chicken was covered in lays potato chips and fried so it tasted awesome. The waffles were good too. The only thing I didn't like was that there was gravy on the chicken so it was all in my syrup. Blegh.

After a good time chatting and eating, we went around playing games and winning tickets. I played Fruit Ninja for the first time and so did Sofia. But the best part was this one game where we were laying and it felt like we were on a roller coaster. There were bumps everywhere and fans blowing making it feel like we were moving. Great stuff.

It was a great time with them all and I was glad that I was able to spend it with them.





(l to r): Jessica, Sofia, Amber and Charlotte

Chilling with Louis

Dave & Busters time!


Tiny chair for a tiny girl

Jess

Giant Jessie and tiny Sofi

Bambi


The only picture of me in there!


Drive, Baby Girl.

My chicken and waffles


Sofia looking for coupon gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...