Thursday, January 23, 2014

The Queen is Being Put to Work?

I got a phone call on Tuesday from Office Team, the temp agency that I'm a part of and they had a position for me to work at for a care loan agency. If I get this job, I'll be working in the mailroom. At first I was kind of disappointed because I really was looking for more of a receptionist position, but I know that I do need some kind of money to help with Juan and the bills and also to buy new stuff for us and the home. I got dressed up on Wednesday and headed to the interview for the company. It was a little bit of a wait for the interview to begin but when I got in and met the interviewer, I realized that even though it would be a fast paced job, that the dress code would be casual which is great for me; I don't have many stylish clothes just yet in my closet. They asked me questions and I answered after which I asked them my own questions.

I still do want to pursue my photography business and getting this job might make it a bit harder since I have to get my license during the day. Maybe during a lunch break? Truth is...I really want to have a job that I can be successful in while having fun. Photography or writing would be my dream jobs. I have to work hard to get to those though and I will. This job will just keep us happy until that time comes.

I got to keep a open mind...this will happen in my life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...