Friday, January 24, 2014

Confessional Friday

Confessional Friday time! I'm getting this from Leslie who has quite an awesome blog! If  you are interested in a blog that has style along with family lifestyle head over there and check her out. She's great from what I've read so far. 

1. I confess that I haven't cleaned my whole house yet. I mean...what's the point? I deep clean something only to have my curious kitten of a daughter go and mess it up again. It's so so very tiring. Maybe this weekend I can fit in some time to really clean.

2. I confess that I really don't want to get a job yet. I'm happy being at home with Sofia and wish that Juan's job paid him better. But at the same time I really do need some money so it's definitely time.

3. I confess that I am seriously tired of the tree pollen that is flying around. It is dealing us a heap of trouble. Mom is hacking and coughing, I'm sneezing and Sofia's runny nose has been leaking non-stop. The only one who's fine is Juan. Lucky him and his lack of allergies.

4. I confess that I am impatient about the lack of people following me on my blog and also how slow my photography plans are going. I know I've only been blogging seriously for pretty much a month, but I really want to show off my life to people for them to enjoy. As for photography, I need to plan a little better with it. Find pricing that work for me and everybody else.

5. I confess that I am so happy no excited that Sofia is going to my aunts house tonight. I love my little munchkin with all my heart, but sometimes I just need that time alone to get stuff done. If I don't get my house clean while she is away for the night, I will be so disappointed.


2 comments:

  1. I sooooooooo feel yea on the clean house thing! I try to keep my house picked up and only deep clean one room a week ...I find this method works nicely and keeps me from going insane in my house haha. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I didn't think of it like that. I should try that because what I'm doing now is not working for me. Thank you for that idea!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...