Tuesday, January 7, 2014

101 Things in 1001 days? I'm Game...

I've been trying to put more effort into this blog...even backtracking to put some past events in but I'm getting sidetracked so badly. (Darn my ADD :P) But while I was searching around other people's blogs I came across a challenge that I had seen a few times on my Livejournal. It's called 101 Things in 1001 days. I hadn't done it before because I wasn't really into it then. But know that I want something new out of my 2014 year, I figured, "why the hell not?" it would be nice to actually try to do something worthwhile. I'm still currently writing the list, but it's hard to figure out so I've been looking on Day Zero where the challenge originally came from. If you all are interested this is the place to start it.
 ---> http://dayzeroproject.com/

My day I started was yesterday and it will end on October 3, 2016 so that's ample time to do things that will take that long and maybe by that time my hubby and I will be working on baby number two. I'm so excited about this and I've been showing my mom and online friends. They seem to support me, which is all I need. Hopefully this will help me with helping out both me and my hubby with our language problems. Are there any people out there with their own challenges. If so plant your links in mi comment box if you feel like it. I would love to see! Here goes nothing!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...