Monday, October 28, 2013

An Ortiz Bridal Shower


This night was special in that we celebrated Fatima's final month as a single woman. I'm so excited that this family is growing and that this lady is going to be my sister-in-law. So far...I'm the only woman legally bonded to the Ortiz family so it will be nice not to be alone and to have someone to spend time with during family gatherings.







We got the backyard all decorated and set out the flowers and favors which were shaped like tiny man parts of course! Fatima acted so innocent but Bianca and I had a blast with the tiny candies (this shows you who's the corrupt ones of the family)






Sofia had a blast as well. (yes, there were kids and men at this shower...don't know why but it worked.) She was adorable as usual and was having a great time playing with another little boy  her age. Though El Rey and I were pretty sure she was flirting There were even tiny baby kisses. Adorable, right?





After some food and games, the party was a success. The wedding won't be until December but I'm sure I'll have just as much fun there as well! Bring it on!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...