Thursday, October 31, 2013

Halloween...Second Time Around

It's that time again. The time of year when you get free candy just by walking down a street or two. That's right! It's Halloween! Sofia still doesn't understand what it's about but that still didn't keep me from taking some pictures of her. I decided not to get her a costume even though I had a really bad yearning to make her a Edward Scissorhands costume. Her natural curly hairstyle would have been just right for that. Instead I put on a cute Halloween type of outfit that her abuelita got her a while back. Now that she was able to fit it, I had no problem with it.

The weather was nice enough to go outside without a jacket and to get some really good pictures with the outfit. Sofia for the most part, cooperated but when you are 1 and your attention span is so little, you are going to be everywhere. I was happy with the results though.


































As soon as the hubs got home, we started getting ready for Trick or Treating. I fixed up Sofia's face by putting a kitty cat nose and whiskers on her face then I figured what the heck! I'll do it too! We were matching kitties!


Sofia had a blast getting the free candy from everybody. She was held by Juan the whole time but that didn't stop her from eating a lolipop while searching for more candy to get. She had a pretty good sized bag of candy that her Papi and I didn't mind helping her eat. In our opnion, one year olds don't need a whole bunch of candy.

Blurry but you get the drift...


Teeth management is hard enough as it is.

How did your Halloween go? Did you have parties? Or went Trick or Treating with the kids like us? Or nothing at all? I think ours was pretty good this year and who knows? Next year's might be even better.

Last Year's Halloween


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...