Saturday, August 3, 2013

Clemons Family Reunion 2013- Day 3

For our final event day, Sofia, Mom and I woke up and after getting dressed took a drive down to a um very healthy place for breakfast. It was pretty different than IHOP, that's for sure. But we got to chat with my great aunt Debbie and my great grandmother Elizabeth. Also my Aunt Debbie and her family joined us too.

After a good walk at the mall with everybody, we came back to get ready for our family banquet. I wore a nice white dress and Sofia had a cute white/pink mix dress. It was nice, eating dinner and talking with family but then motherhood struck. Sofia had a huge #2 bomb that she held for just an occasion and I had to take time out of the banquet to change her. Then I came back in time to see the family ancestry video. Then we started getting our groove on...

At least until about 8:30. Then I had to turn in early because Sofia needed sleep. It sucked at first that I couldn't stay with the fam, but my daughters well being comes first so I just chilled and then fell asleep myself.


My mother and great aunt, Debbie




Mom and Sofia being hams

My grandmother, Jean and my great grandmother, Elizabeth


Hey, we don't have palm trees in Texas where I live. I'm getting pics!

Sitting next to the great grandmother


My great aunt and uncle, Janet and Johnny



from left to right: Aunt Debbie, Mom, Aunt Janet, Grandmother
Kim and great aunt Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...