Thursday, July 25, 2013

Random Facts About Me!


My first name is Brittney. My middle name is Patrice. My grandmother named me my first name and my middle name is after a aunt I don't even know.

I'm 28 years young and rocking it even with a few gray hairs here and there.

I write interracial erotic romance (a mouthful I know.) and my pseudonym is Bitzsoi. How did I come up with Bitzsoi? I just used my daughter's nickname and my own. Simple.

I live in Fort Worth, TX near Crowley and I love my city. Hell, I love my state. Crazy weather and all.

I am a Cancer born on July 17th. I can be lovable and sweet one minute and crabby as all get out the next. Ask my husband, he knows all about it.

I am on the autism spectrum being diagnosed with Aspergers Syndrome when I was fifteen. Not only that, I have severe anxiety, depression and ADD. It's a pain to deal with daily, but I survive it.

I live with my small family with my mother included. It's not much but it's all I need.

Even though I live with a small family, all in all I have a gigantic family on both my mother and my father's sides and majority of them all live in Texas as well.

I am surrounded by Hispanic culture and you know what? That's ok with me. I know that I will always be a independent African American woman, but I embrace my husband's background.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...