Thursday, July 4, 2013

4th of July, 2013

There's not a lot of pictures for the holiday this time around; my cell phone wasn't charged all the way so I had to save battery power. But you know what? We had a good time anyway! Went to Bal and Kortni's again to have some barbecue and all that. They played volleyball while I did some cheerleading and then afterwards we went to see fireworks. It was a good show...not as good as last years, but still pretty good. My cousins Ehren and Jessica stayed with us for the week so they got to go with us, making sure they had a lot of fun as well.

What did you all do for this Independence Day? Hopefully had some good barbecue like we did!








Me and my Boo Bear

Sofia didn't get the memo to smile. :(


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...