Saturday, April 27, 2013

Sofia is One!

For my baby girl's special day number one, (counting today and her birthday as two days), we decided to take her to the the Fort Worth Zoo for the first time. Needless to say she had a great time and so did we!

Confoosled

Mor confoosled

Having fun at the zoo

CHEETAHS!

Hello, birthday girl!

Me and my love (that pesky strap)

LIONS!

LION BOOTY!

FOOSHES!

Sofia loved the fish



Who can resist that face?
Out cold...
For her special day number two- PARTY TIME! The theme was butterflies and I bought her the cutest tutu on Etsy from like when she was 6 months old. (Best believe we were using that!) We had a lot of people come through and Sofia had a a blast with her new toys and with the cake. I was just happy that I was able to give my baby girl a great birthday party! The clean up afterwards was horrendous but I think it was worth it.


Auntie Ahly and baby bun came!




Papi getting ready to chow down!


Birthday girl and her gifts!




She wasn't feeling the song..

But she was feeling the cake all the way!


Was even nice enough to share




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...