Friday, March 15, 2013

Girls Day Out

My mother and I are known to take a boring day and turn it into something fun even something as mundane as window shopping. With Sofia with us...it made it even more fun. So today we decided at along with window shopping at North East Mall that we would also go look at some model homes too.

The backstory with models homes is that as long as I can remember, my mother and I have always went to see model homes. I mean huge two story homes that we could and would just dream about. We would go and pretend about how we would live in the living room, the bedrooms, the home theater. We haven't gotten our dream homes yet, but hey...can't hurt us to dream right?

Sofia had a great time touring her first model home too and after we did we went to the mall to see stuff. We had our good times and our fussy times, but all in all it was a great day with us three ladies.

Like that tub, Sofia? Mommy does too.

Me and my mini me.

Outside of our dream house

Somebody is close to walking...

Onward, Mother! To the mall!

Sofia is ready

How she got in that split...I have no idea.

Aww...who can resist that face?


Mommy can't.

Kisses make everything better.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...