Friday, February 15, 2013

Listing My Life- Soulful Words


I love making lists...maybe it's a OCD habit that I have obtained from my Aspergers, but I love seeing things in order and moreso seeing things that pertain to me and mine inside of them. I found a variety of list ideas and with them I'm going to starts a new blog series called listing my life. For those interested, feel free to comment with your lists as well. I'm always happy to take a look at them!

And now.... Listing My Life.


Lord
heaven
dream
life
happiness
daughter
passion
rain
rainbow
mother
husband
writing
reading
warmth
creativity
music
comfort
spice
rest
contentment

home
family
sister
singing
imagination
Disney
photograph
health
relaxation
travel
memories
friendship
manners
communication
smiles
sunshine
purple
birthday
holiday
reunion


I got the inspiration for this list here: 52 Lists


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...