Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

How was your New Years Eve? Ours was excellent! So much dancing and booze and kids...I know, doesn't sound like a good mixture of words huh, but that's what it was about! Juan, Sofia and myself went to the the Hernandez house to party. Kortni and Balentin are long time friends of the family from my mom's side and my mom and I used to go all the time to party for New Years Eve. Things changed when I moved in with Juan and had Sofia but this time we went there to party again. The music was blasting and food was getting set up, but we made ourselves at home!





 Then throughout the night we danced to various hits and oldies songs and did line dances like the Cha Cha Slide, the Cupid Shuffle and many others. It was nice to get my groove on and party and having the safe thought that my little girl was ok with her papi. We rang in the New Year with family and friends and as I kissed my husband for the first time of the new year of 2013, I had a feeling that this year was going to rock!




How did you all celebrate your New Years Eves? Let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...